Cat6 cable assemblies
Cat6 cable assemblies for networks in residential buldings are manufactured in Orbis’ factory in Estonia. The cables are equipped with building specific labels.
(Please, turn on English subtitles on the video.)
Twisted pair cabling from building distributor to home distributor
Cat6 U/UTP simplex cable assemblies are used in residential buildings as building backbone cabling from building distributor to home distributor. At both ends of the cable, there are pre-installed Cat6 UTP 180 Keystone connectors and pulling protection tubes. Pre-terminated cables are fast to install and do not require the skill of assembling a connector. Orbis manufactures Cat6 simplex cables in lengths from 1 to 85 m, in every 2 m.
From home distributor to rooms
Cat6 U/UTP duplex cable assemblies are suitable for twisted pair cabling inside the apartment, from home distributor to rooms. This cable is designed especially for modular and element construction where apartments are completed at the factory. With Orbis cable assemblies, telecommunication cabling to apartments can also be done at the factory. Duplex cable includes two cat cables that stay neatly together until pulled apart. The length of the duplex cable is 15 m and it has two pre-installed Cat6 UTP 180 Keystone connectors at one end. Duplex cable is more economical choice than two simplex cables.
Easy to order
Ordering Orbis cable assemblies is easy: instead of counting single components, the builder only needs to provide the desired cable lengths and corresponding apartment numbers. Orbis delivers Cat6 cable assemblies on reel or without a reel, according to the customer’s wishes. Both the cables and the reels include labels with apartment numbers.
All cables are tested in Orbis production before delivery. This ensures reliable, high-class products.
- Pre-terminated cables are fast and easy to install
- Ordering is easy: only the desired cable lengths and corresponding apartment numbers are required.
- Functionality or Orbis cable assemblies is verified by measuring before delivery.
- Duplex cable is more economical than two simplex cables.
- For building backbone cabling: Cat6 Simplex U/UTP, diameter 6,3 mm
- For home cabling: Cat6 Duplex U/UTP, diameter 13,4 mm
- Minimum bending radius: installed >25 mm, during the installation >50 mm
- Installation temperature: -30ºC...+50ºC
- For indoor use, halogen free, bundle fire resistant