Free webinar: Efficient and Adaptable Liquid Cooling in Data Center
Join our free webinar on Efficient and Adaptable Liquid Cooling in Data Center on Tuesday, November 3 from 14:00 – 15:00 (EET).
Did you miss this live webinar? It is available to watch as a recording at your convenience. Register here >>
During this webinar you will learn
- Rear door cooling is liquid cooling
- Case stories of liquid cooling: Nautilus co-location data center, Cambridge University, Jaguar modular HPC data center
- How to reach cooling power up to 200kW/rack
- What modifications are needed to existing data center
- How the Leak Prevention System minimizes risks
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the event.
This webinar is organized in co-operation with Orbis Oy and USystems Ltd. for our customers in Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Speakers: Freddy Briffitt, EMEA Lead, and Sam Allen, Head of Solution sales, USystems Ltd.
Read more about the benefits of rear door cooling in our blog post 'Three reasons to choose rear door cooling in data center' >>